In recent release of SharePoint Server 2019, which include couple of advance inhacments in UI, user experience, security and compliance capability. There is list of features which are deprecated and removed from the list.
Deprecated feature is no longer being invested in by Microsoft and may be removed in future major releases of SharePoint Server with no additional notice whereas a removed feature is removed from the product or may still be present but no longer supported by Microsoft in SharePoint Server 2019.
Below is the list of removed features in recent release of SharePoint Server 2019:
- Automatic mode in incoming email
- Code-based sandbox solutions
- Digest authentication
- Silverlight rendering in PerformancePoint Services and Visio Services
- SQL Reporting Services integrated mode
- Power Pivot
Latest posts by Adnan Amin (see all)
- Five ways to get OneDrive URL for a User in Microsoft 365 - March 1, 2020
- OneDrive Sync issue: SharePoint Documents Library not syncing - February 12, 2020
- Teamwork in Microsoft 365 - September 18, 2019