In the modern era, we have seen a steady increase in data security specially the email security against spammer. Spammers are constantly changing the way they send and mask spam/viruses. Microsoft is continuously working to protect their customers against modern era techniques so that customer can enjoy the best in class services. With that being said, On 8-April Microsoft has announced the new advanced robust optional feature to protect against Spam, viruses and malware with Exchange Online Protection. Yes ! I’m talking about new Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection and I’m excited to deep dive into ATP. Currently ATP is available in private preview only and is expected to be available to commercial customers as optional service by this summer.
ATP will have the following advanced features as optional service.
- Protection against unknown malware & Viruses
- Real time protection against malicious URLs
- URL trace & Rich Reporting
ATP will be available at $2 per user per month for commercial customers and $1.75 for government pricing customers as optional feature.
More details on ATP can be found on Office Blog.
Latest posts by Riaz Javed Butt (see all)
- UNDERSTANDING SHARED MAILBOX LIMITATIONS IN OFFICE 365 - June 22, 2015
- Azure AD Sync Permissions Error: Error Code 8344 - April 23, 2015
- Step by Step Azure AD Sync Installation Guide (Part 5) - April 19, 2015