The Wait for Visual Studio 2008 is Over!
On Monday, Nov. 19, Microsoft announced that Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework 3.5 were released to manufacturing (RTM). With more than 250 new features,Visual Studio 2008 includes significant enhancements in every edition, including Visual Studio Express and Visual Studio Team System. Developers of all levels – from hobbyists to enterprise development teams – now have a consistent, secure and reliable solution for developing applications for the latest platforms: the Web, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Office system, and beyond. Learn more about Visual Studio 2008.
- MSDN Subscribers: Get Visual Studio 2008 Now
- Download Trial Editions of Visual Studio 2008
- Download Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions
- Download the .NET Framework 3.5
The following two tabs change content below.
Adnan is an active SharePoint MVP and having over 11 years of extensive experience with major expertise on SharePoint Server, office 365, .Net Platform and Microsoft BI, Adnan is currently working as SharePoint Architect at FMT Consultants. He is MCT Regional Lead for Pakistan Chapter since 2012. He is working on SharePoint for past seven years and worked on different intranet/intranet solutions for private & govt. sector majorly in United States and Gulf region, which include OOB and customized solutions. He is a trainer, technology evangelist and also speaks in community forums.
Latest posts by Adnan Amin (see all)
- PowerShell script to download all Farm solutions - June 23, 2016
- Beta Exam for SharePoint 2016 is now available (Exam 70-339) - June 22, 2016
- SharePoint Server 2016 Hardware and Software Requirements - January 29, 2016