In recent series of blog posts, I shared detail on Installation and configuration of SharePoint 2016 and also for WFEs. In this blog I am sharing the details on how to provision Secure Store Service Application in SharePoint, follow below steps the provision the service.
- Create service application through SharePoint 2016 Central Administration. Go to Application Management >> Manage Service Applications >> New >> click Secure Store Service Application.
- Enter Secure Store Service Application as Service Application Name, SQL alias for Database Server, SP_SecureStoreService as Database Name and Windows authentication as Database authentication.
- Enter Application pool details, select Use existing application pool dropdown and select SharePoint Web Services Default.
- In Enable Audit section, leave it default.
- Click OK to create Secure Store Service Application.
- SharePoint Farm User Accounts
- SQL Server 2016 Installation Step by Step
- SharePoint Server 2016 Installation Step by step
- SharePoint 2016: Products Configuration Wizard
- SharePoint Server 2016: Add a web front end with distributed cache
Latest posts by Adnan Amin (see all)
- SharePoint 2016 Multi-Server Farm Installation Guide - November 20, 2017
- SharePoint Server 2016: Provision Service Applications - November 20, 2017
- SharePoint Server 2016: Provision User Profile Services - November 17, 2017