To renew your membership in the MCT program, you will need to meet the renewal requirements which you can find at Microsoft Certified Trainer renewal requirements.
MCTs who have not met the renewal requirements will not be able to access the enrolment tool. You can check to make sure your training is validated through Metrics That Matter (MTM).
Login to Metrics That Matter site, to verify that your data has been collected in a proper way, run Overall NSAT report from MTM by following the instructions below:
1. Go to Reporting > Show All Reports > Quick Question Support
2. Select the Radio Button next to “Custom Query” and allow the page to refresh
3. Select the date range. For renewals, run the report for 1 year, with your class year’s renewal date as Start Date.
4. Click Create New Filter. Name the filter.
- Select Question Category > Instructor.
- Select Form Type > Post Event.
- Select Content Provider > Microsoft
- Save the filter.
5. Check the box next to the filter.
6. Click Generate Report
If you no longer actively train, or do not hold current qualifying certifications, we encourage you to join the MCT Alumni Program. MCT Alumni enjoy many of the same benefits as MCTs including access to MCT Central and the MCT Alumni Member site as well as a custom tailored benefits package designed to support ongoing learning and, if you desire, facilitate re-entry into the MCT Program.
Latest posts by Adnan Amin (see all)
- SharePoint 2013 Governance - November 5, 2014
- Free Exam vouchers for Windows Azure OR Office 365 exams - October 17, 2014
- Download all Videos and Slides for SharePoint Conference 2014 - September 15, 2014