On 11th July 2009, DevNext & IEEE CS organized a full day workshop in FAST. The purpose of that workshop was to give knowledge to the students related to .NET Technology which they require in Industry. The Workshop was divided in three different sessions
- First session was Network programming using C# by Munir Usman. It was a HandsOnLab session. And students have given wonderful feedback for that session, it was really a very interesting session especially for beginners who come to know that how they can network programming using .NET platform.
- Second session was conducted by Adil Ahmed Mugal, which was on Visual Studio Tips and Tricks. It was a very useful session and students and new programmers got excellent experience from it and they come to know that how they can reduce their time in righting code and how much Visual Studio .NET is useful for development.
- Third and last session was conducted by Adnan Amin. It was on AJAX using ASP.NET. First I have introduced AJAX that how AJAX works and its history. And then came on ASP.NET AJAX, and shown them some Demos. It was a wonderful experience and students have keen interest as most of them have already experience of using ASP.NET AJAX but they are amazed to know that how AJAX & ASP.NET AJAX works.
Latest posts by Adnan Amin (see all)
- PowerShell script to download all Farm solutions - June 23, 2016
- Beta Exam for SharePoint 2016 is now available (Exam 70-339) - June 22, 2016
- SharePoint Server 2016 Hardware and Software Requirements - January 29, 2016