When you are going to setup for a new SharePoint Farm, you need to install .Net windows feature on all servers (SQL and SharePoint). Follow the below steps to add .net Windows feature windows server.
- To add the .NET Windows Server feature, click on Start > All Programs > Administrative Tools > Server Manager.
- From the right side of the screen click on Features.
- Over on the left side of the screen click on Add Features.
- Check the box for .NET Framework 3.5.1 Features.
- When you check the box a window for Add Features Wizard will appear telling you the additional required roles. Click Add Required Role Services.
- Click Next.
- At the Web Server (IIS) screen click Next.
- Accept all of the defaults and click Next.
- At the Confirm Installation Selections click Install.
The following two tabs change content below.
Adnan is two time SharePoint MVP (Most Valuable Professional) with over 12 years of extensive experience with major expertise on SharePoint Server, Office 365, .Net Platform and Microsoft BI. He is currently working SharePoint Architect at FMT Consultants. He is MCT Regional Lead for Pakistan Chapter since 2012. He is working on SharePoint for past nine years and worked on different intranet/intranet solutions for private & govt. sector majorly in Gulf region, which include OOB and customized solutions. He is a trainer, technology evangelist and also speaks in community forums.
Latest posts by Adnan Amin (see all)
- SharePoint folder deletion error: Cannot delete/checked out issue - March 5, 2019
- Get list of all hidden lists in a SharePoint Site - February 27, 2019
- SharePoint Modern UI: Using Sites web part page - February 19, 2019